Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Feeling Green for a different reason!

Well I am posting early today... this is a picture of me with a green ribbon for St. Patrick's Day but it is after my hard morning...I typically sleep in bed with Mama until Daddy gets in bed and then I jump down and either go in my kennel or my own bed which is right next to Mama. Well this morning around 3:30 am I was feeling a "little green" and it was not because I was celebrating St. Patti's... Mama thought there was something up when I got out of my bed and was just standing on the floor and then she put in me bed and instead of laying down like I always do I stood there... Mama thought in the back of her mind to walk me at 4:00am but she was concerned about skunks outside so she rubbed my tummy a looong time to settle me down. So when Dad got up and Mama was still sleeping, I went to his side of the bed and uh... well.. let's just say the green came out of me. I felt real bad that I did that but I had no choice... I did not get breakfast until 11:00 and I am laxing in the sun right now. I guess no beer for me today!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you taste a frog? I did and it made me throw up. JD swallowed the frog and then... he threw up the hopping confused frog in momma's bedroom... which caused momma to screech and whine and chase the poor confused frog. Wendy watched all this from the safety of the chaise. I must say it looked funny. Momma is rolling her eyes.

    Well I hope you feel better... tiny frequent meals for you today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw....I'm sorry you don't feel good today! You do look pretty in your green bow!
    XOXO
    Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete