Sunday, March 21, 2010

Watch out for Fertilizer!

What a divine night it was to go for a walk! Can't believe it may rain tomorrow but please let me tell you why I am hoping for rain... and this is important for all you dogs out there.... My Dad and brother fertilized the yard today... I had one day of hanging out in the front yard to enjoy the nice weather and they have to ruin it by putting chemicals on the grass that I hang out in. Fertilizer is very dangerous for us dogs, it can get into our blood stream and make us very sick and even give us cancer (what doesn't give you cancer these days)... anyway, please friends... be very careful walking this time of year... if you see any white pebble like stuff on the grass or on the sidewalks, please wash your paws when you come home! And also because the sun is getting bright this time of year, please remember to put sun screen on your nose! Yes our noses do get sunburn and I found that out from a friend of mine, Silva...you know it must be true... look at my nose in this picture... this is maybe the first year I was in my new home... my nose is as black as coal... now it is very pink and you know why... my Mom is a sun goddess and she has me sit outside with her, I really think the sun has bleached my nose!!!!! I feel I have lost my powers without my black nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment