Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Sun Finally Came Out!

Gosh, I am so excited, I have three followers, how exciting!!!
Finally after maybe 8 days of damp, wet muddy days, the sun decided to show its beauty and the sky was the color of my chair! What a glorious day it was! Mama feeling a bit better; she decided to go to PetSmart today but good thing she did not bring me, there were so many dogs, I would of worked her into a tizzy! She went to return some Blue Buffalo Dog Food. I love Blue Buffalo, it is a Holistic Dog Food that was started by a dog owner in California who swears he lost his dog to cancer from all the yucky stuff like food dyes and chemicals the manufacturers put in dog food. So he started this yummo company. I eat the turkey, chicken, lamb, and used to eat the Salmon but they just changed things up a bit and instead of Salmon they have White Fish. I do not like the White Fish so Mama had to return 8 cans. Now the company has a new line of Chicken Pot Pie, Turduckin, Lamb Stew; it is more chunky (all wet) and kicks things up a notch! Well that is it for this evening. Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment