Friday, March 26, 2010

my hours are numbered!

So sorry I did not do a post yesterday... it was too busy of a day... well let me start with the night before... Mama found a five month old bichon frise girl on the internet and Dada came in to look at it and he was melting on the floor... Mama told me that my days were numbered... well those days have turned into minutes... we are getting a puppy in less than 36 hours!!! I do not know how I feel about this but everyone else is making a huge deal of it. Also Mama said with every kid that leaves the house she would get another bichon but only one kid has left and the other one is not leaving for another year so what's up with this...I will keep you posted and I guess my facebook account is going to be littered with her pictures and hey, this is my blog! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment