Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ok, I think I will consider this my first offical blog since now I understand what a blog is. So from now on I am going to try to post something once a day about something that has happened to me or my family member. Well since it is "all about me" I will write about me. So, here in Virginia not only it the sun not out but it has been raining on and off the past few days and it is very muddy out there... hence you see a picture of me in the kitchen sink getting ready to get my feet cleaned. I am licking my chops since I know I get a treat after this task... now I am wierd about my treats, I really like veggies and fruit but being the dainty Prince that I am, my food must be cut into an appropriately small piece... even a blueberry must be cut into at least half or sometimes thirds or I will spit it out. You can call me what you want, but I am precautious and Mama likes that in me. You know being precautious is a sign of being intelligent. I am pretty smart about some stuff... like weekends mean more food for me, especially peanut butter from Dad in the mornings and tons of table scraps from sister in the evening! Gosh, I can go on and one but I must get ready to drive brother and sister to their orchestra practice... brother really does not like me in the car with him because as perfect as a dog that I am, I bark at cars at red lights but Mama does like to get me out in the car since I love the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment